Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. TO. ME.

I first saw the Shoji glasses by Imperial Glass in Aerin Lauder's house.




Then again in Claire Weiss' incredible home in February's Architectural Digest.


Truly stunning and I had to have them. Fortunately, though, I didn't
have to wait around for an elderly relative to hand me down her
hard earned collection or trudge through antique stores for 30 years.


It only took ebay, a few weeks and some dough.


And voila. Happy Birthday. To. Me.


4 comments:

  1. You really have such a good eye! I want some of those but I don't drink. Happy Birthday and Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK you successful scrounger! (envious) Happy Birthday wishes to you. I enjoy cocktails on occasion (I drink plenty) and glasses like these make THE occasion - don't save them for "good". THIS IS the good. :-)
    Cheers!

    PS. Did you know you are on my blog roll?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I am SWOONING!!!! You are one lucky gal! Happy Birthday INDEED!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you really think.